Live Dealer Roulette is a great way to experience live roulette without leaving the comfort of your own home. This a cross between virtual games and live games, combining real wheels and real dealers with virtual bets. If virtual roulette is too clinical for you and you desire a more social game, then Live Dealer Roulette could be just what you are looking for.
In this article we will look at places that offer Live Dealer Roulette games, as well as ways that you can get more out of it.
Live Dealer Casinos
When it comes to Live Dealer Roulette, you can’t go much wrong with Microgaming casinos like Royal Vegas Casino. Microgaming casinos were amongst the first to offer these games, but unlike the other games they offer, it is not something they supply in full, and the casino plays a large role in offering these games. That’s why you will only find them on the biggest and the richest online casinos, including Royal Vegas Casino.
To us, this is the pick of the bunch. Its Live Dealer games are on par with the best out there. They are staffed by a number of young, female dealers, and these dress up for theme events, holidays and more, just to make things a little more interesting. But the thing that makes Royal Vegas Casino a hit, is the fact that it offers a wealth of bonuses, including a matched deposit bonus, a free spins bonus and a loyalty program, as well as a handful of other regular promotions.
Live Dealer Roulette Pros
So, what are the benefits of Live Dealer Roulette?
- Different: If you have been playing virtual games and are used to the way they work, then it’s worth trying your hand at Live Dealer Roulette, if not just for the experience of it.
- Community: There is more of a social element to Live Dealer Roulette than there is to virtual games of roulette. with virtual games you are on your own. It is just you, the board and the wheel. With Live Dealer Roulette, you’re playing with a number of other players, and the dealer is also there. Some Live Dealer games will also let you chat with the dealer and with the other players, although this is more of a drain on the servers, so it’s not always possible. You can do it on the biggest casinos though, typing your messages, reading messages from other players, and listening to the dealer as he or she speaks.
- Proof of Legitimacy: Although there should be no issues with legitimacy and fairness where most online casinos are concerned, this is still something that many players have an issue with. However, when it comes to Live Dealer Roulette, and other Live Dealer games, even the most suspicious of players should not have an issue. The wheel is real and it is spun right there in from of your eyes — you can’t argue with that.
Live Dealer Roulette Cons
It’s not all singing and dancing, and there are some negatives to Live Dealer Roulette, as we shall discover.
- Queuing: In virtual games of roulette, you never need to wait for a seat. You do in real casinos though and you also need to queue for a position in Live Dealer games. There are a limited number of dealers and tables, especially during peak times, so there are often queues. These don’t exist on all online casinos, and there are very few queues on the biggest ones, including Royal Vegas Casino.
- Slow: Live Dealer Roulette may be a little slow for some players. There is a lot of waiting involved, as you need to wait for other players to place their bets and you also need to wait for the bets to be settled. And that doesn’t even include the time it takes to place the ball and spin the wheel. If you like things to go quickly, then Live Dealer Roulette is probably not for you.
Roulette is a game of chance, and that applies as much to virtual games as it does to live games. However, there are a few things that you can do to increase your chances of success, or at least to limit your losses:
- Bankroll: Proper bankrolling is essential to all gambling games, especially games of chance like this.
- Patience: Live Dealer games like this are slow and steady, so take your time, go with the flow and try not to get frustrated. You should also resist any urge to bet big, which might come as a result of frustration following a loss.
- Get Involved: The more you enjoy yourself, the less frustrated you will feel and the calmer you will be. So, chat with the dealer and with the other players, take it easy and enjoy yourself.